Ginger is an amazing base oil to make some essential oil blends to die for. It’s spicy, warm, and woodsy smelling to make you feel closer to nature. Ginger essential oil blends well with plenty of other oils to make combinations to meet all your health and wellness needs. We’ll go over some of the best ginger essential oil blends around for various purposes. Soon enough, you’ll be a ginger essential oil advocate just like us!
Ginger Essential Oil Blends for Skin
Forget spending lots of money buying store-bought ginger essential oil blends. It’s easy and convenient to make your own!
Anti-Aging Night Serum Blend
- 1Add all the ingredients to the glass bottle. Close tightly and shake well before each use.
- 2To use this blend, put about four drops of the mixture on your face and neck before bed. You can use your fingers to gently rub it into your skin. Allow the blend to soak into your skin and dry before putting your face on your pillow or sheets.
Ginger Essential Oil Blends for Digestive Health
Anti-Nausea Aromatherapy Blend
- 1According to your diffuser, add in the starting amount of water to the device.
- 2Next, determine the amount of essential oil your diffuser recommends per session. Then, drop in two parts lemon and lavender essential oils. Lastly, drop in your ginger essential oil.
- 3Start your diffuser and inhale slowly and deeply for at least five minutes to help reduce nausea.
Better Digestion Stomach Blend
- 1Mix all the ingredients together and shake well before each use.
- 2To use, roll the blend straight onto your stomach in a circular motion for two to three circles. Then, continue rubbing in with your hand until the oils are absorbed.
Ginger Essential Oil Blends for Menstrual Pain
Looking for a natural cramp remedy? Try making your own ginger essential oil cramp relief rub blend using the recipe below!
Cramp Relief Rub Blend
- 1Start by mixing together coconut oil and your favorite unscented lotion together in a bowl.
- 2Then, add in your essential oils and mix well. Store the rub in a container for later use.
- 3When you’re feeling menstrual cramps coming up, apply a dime-sized amount to your stomach and lower back. You can also use this on any other cramp-prone area, like your calves.
Ginger Essential Oil Blends for Inflammation
Goodbye Headache Rub and Inhalation Blend
- 1Mix together all the ingredients and shake the bottle well.
- 2When you feel a headache or migraine coming on, drop 2-3 drops of the blend onto your fingers and rub gently on your temples.
- 3You can also drop 2-3 more drops onto your hands and rub together. Then, cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply for about 10 breaths.
Certified nutritionist Andrea is first and foremost a wife and mom of 4 beautiful children. When she isn’t with her family Andrea is dedicating her life to helping others be better versions of themselves through lifestyle changes, eating well and exercise. She knows all too well the challenges of looking after yourself as a busy mom!
As a gym owner and fitness trainer for 15 years she loves seeing a person at the brink of exhaustion and the surprised look they have when they make it through what they thought would kill them! She loves being a part of change in a person’s lifestyle and is ready and waiting to help you today.